Welcome and congratulations for taking the time to join this challenge. Whether your blog is brand-spankin’-new, or if you’ve been in the blog-o-sphere for a while, you are going to see improvement once this challenge is over. I have taken my 5 years of blogging, marketing and entrepreneurial experience, mixed it together and created a 10 day challenge that’s going to turn your blog into a money-making-machine!
This challenge starts on April 18th!
What will you learn?
- Marketing tips from the experts- You will get the scoop on how to effectively market your blog like the pros. Instagram, check. Twitter? You already know you will be boosting your followers. Facebook’s algorithm got you down? Not after this challenge! We cover it all.
- How to step into your own as a face of your brand- It’s not easy, but it’s worth it. This challenge is going to push you out of your comfort zone and then we will celebrate at the huge increase of followers you get because of it.
- What it really takes to make good money blogging- I’m talking 5-10k. How do you get there? This challenge is going to put you on the right path to making the money you deserve blogging.
- Influencer marketing 101- We are going to go over the nuts and bolts of influencer marketing and what it takes for you to become an influencer in your field. (P.S.- I am making it SUPER easy for ya!)
- SO MUCH SUPPORT! That’s right, you get access to our VIP Group. You can post questions and join our live chat at the close of the challenge to answer any burning questions you have about making bank with your blog. Send a request to join -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/589342771166265/
If you want to get started right away building the life of your dreams and making bank with your blog you can get started on the first BONUS kick-starter challenge. Simply make a quick 10-second video introducing yourself and your blog and post in our VIP Group HERE. That’s it! BAM!
Join the Challenge Now!
Click the image to get The Blog Audit: Day 1 of the challenge worksheet.
Click the image to get The Social Media Audit: Day 2 of the challenge worksheet.