Everything is turning green! St. Patrick’s day is getting closer by the second and I wanted to offer my classy readers some boozy green options to celebrate. While green beer is festive and fun, I have to admit we enjoy something with a little more flavor. This green apple mojito is the perfect solution. It’s sweet, easy to make and absolutely gorgeous.
- 3 oz. club soda
- .5 oz. lime juice
- 9 mint leaves muddled with ¼ tsp. sugar
- 3 oz. light rum
- 3 oz. 3 apple juice reduction
- Make juice reduction by simmering 1.5 cups of apple juice in a small saucepan until it has reduced to ½ cup. Allow to cool.
- Muddle mint and sugar in the bottom of a glass.
- Add juice reduction, rum and lime juice. Stir. Add ice.
- Add club soda and stir gently. Garnish with apple peel or slice, fresh mint, and a lime slices.
How will you be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day? We usually always create a Leprechaun Box where we try to catch a leprechaun, the kids have a blast searching around the house for everything green, gold and shiny to create a cozy leprechaun-catcher. When they drift off to sleep I leave little treats for them to find in the morning. It’s always a fun time.
Do you love this recipe? Make sure you share with friends. Comment below with your favorite St. Patrick’s Day cocktail.
Enter to win our Spring Cash $2000 Giveaway. Open WW. For full terms and conditions check Rafflecopter widget.