Are you not sleeping well? Do you have facial tics and muscle cramps? Are you suffering from chronic pain or unable to have a restful sleep? You might be missing a vital mineral. Magnesium is a very important part of our body function. It’s responsible for over 300 chemical reactions in your body. If you are not getting enough magnesium then those chemical reactions are either not happening, or happening very poorly.
Without further ado I will be giving you 5 reasons why magnesium supplements could improve your life and health.
- You are stressed to the max. Stress is something that we all deal with in different levels and we know takes a toll on our body. Not only does stress weaken the immune system but it also makes our body deficient in magnesium.
- You have pre-diabetes. People with diabetes have low levels of magnesium and it has shown that supplementing with magnesium appears to help reverse pre-diabetes.
- You take calcium supplements. Everyone knows calcium is important for healthy bones, but what most people don’t realize is you need magnesium as well. If you are not getting sufficient magnesium your body will retain calcium which could cause some issues. Make sure you are getting the required amount of magnesium if you are taking calcium supplements.
- You have difficulty falling or staying asleep. Those are both signs of a neurological magnesium deficiency. Magnesium is important for nerve conduction. Magnesium imbalance have also been known to cause depression.
- You eat lots of sugary foods. Refined sugar causes the body to excrete magnesium. If you consume refined sugars on a regular basis it’s probably certain that you are low on magnesium.
I have done tons of research on Magnesium, but the one book I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to learn more about magnesium is The Magnesium Miracle. This book is an easy read but it’s packed with information! You can order yours right now for under $13 for the paperback-> The Magnesium Miracle
Neuron (journal) – Mice given extra doses of a new magnesium compound had better working memory, long-term memory and greater learning ability. Before you go popping heavy doses of magnesium, however, know that much more testing is needed. Though rodent brains work similarly to ours, animal studies do not always predict what will happen in humans. “If MgT is shown to be safe and effective in humans, these results may have a significant impact on public health,” said Guosong Liu, director of the Center for Learning and Memory… Read More
Another educational resource that always has updated information about the power of Magnesium is NutritonalMagnesium.org.
Enter to win a copy of The Magnesium Miracle by using the Rafflecopter below! Terms and conditions on the giveaway. Open to the USA and Canada.
I have taken different types of magnesium supplements one of them is Natural Calm. This is a supplement that you can take with water or another beverage. I really loved the taste and I thought the supplement worked very effectively and quickly. Raspberry Lemon is my favorite flavor, but I also keep sweet lemon and orange in my home to switch them up. The great thing about this product is that it lasts a long time. The only con was that I consume a lot of supplements with water and often times I just don’t want to drink anything else.
Ease Magnesium is such a simple formula. Instead of having to consume this product in food or a beverage you simply spray it on different parts of your body. It’s quickly absorbed and doesn’t leave a scent or any residue. I was very pleased with the ease of application after being a bit hesitant with my extremely sensitive skin. It had amazing results with this supplement and I recommend it to anyone looking to increase their magnesium intake.
*I am not a doctor please consult your physician before starting any new supplements and to find a dosage that is correct for your body.