In observance of Spring Break you guys an extra boozy post this week! Today we are going to decode my famous Boozy Blackberry Ice Cream, which isn’t really ice cream at all. As you know we are pretty much dairy-free so we enjoy using Silk Coconut Ice Cream as a substitute, but feel free to use any pint of your favorite vanilla ice cream for this recipe.
The recipe itself is super easy and perfect for those warm summer nights when you are craving something bright and delicious. Serve it at your next adult get-together for an unexpected dessert.
- 1 Cup Blackberries
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Pint Vanilla Ice Cream;We love Silk Coconut
- 2 Shots Rum; Or your favorite liquor
- Take ice cream out to soften for 10 minutes.
- Blend blackberries & blueberries in blender.
- Stir in berries and rum into softened ice cream
- Put back into pint and let freeze for 1 hour.
As always, if you try the recipe let us know what you think!