St Patrick’s day is right around the corner and I am making your life a little more full with my favorite green fruit and booze. I am always looking for fun, fruity cocktails and I am so pleased with this recipe I had to share it with you. The ultimate kiwi cocktail has my favorite vodka and fruit combined in a frosty and sour combination. You can always add more simple syrup if you would like, but I do appreciate the tart in this drink. Grab your kiwis and let’s get started.
- 2 parts of your favorite citrus flavored vodka
- 1 part simple syrup
- 1 kiwi fruit peeled and quartered
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 inch piece of vanilla pod
- Splash of club soda
- Blend vanilla, simple syrup, vodka, kiwi and mint in blender with ice, top with club soda and garnish with sprig of mint or kiwi slice.
- We hope you enjoy this refreshing cocktail make sure you share it with friends!