Spring is right around the corner so it’s time to make delicious meals out of fresh produce from our stores and gardens. This Garden Cheesy Tomato Bake combines my favorite veggies and sharp cheddar cheese for a light but satisfying dinner. Throw it in the oven and have a cocktail on the back porch with friends while it cooks away.
- 7 ripe tomatoes, sliced.
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup scallions, diced
- 1/4 cup onions diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add mushrooms, onions to bottom of casserole dish.
- Layer sliced tomatoes on top
- Sprinkle cheeses on top
- Bake at 350 until cheese is bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
- Add diced scallions
Enjoy! This serves great with rice!
Love this recipe? Make sure you Pin It for later!