A week ago I started a new journey with Personal Trainer Food. It started with a two-day liquid fast that I was excited and a tiny bit nervous for. Liquid cleanses interested me, but I have to admit were a little frightening. I’m excited to announce it wasn’t bad at all and I’m really happy I decided to take that extra step. I’m also a busy entrepreneur, mother of two and started to really focus on my fitness the last few months. So when Personal Trainer told me their meal plans get delivered in pre-portioned containers and all I had to do was heat them up I was THRILLED. Saving time, money, energy and making sure I hit all of my nutrients for the day. It completely took out the guess work out of nutrition for me.
Personal Trainer foods focuses on healthy portioning and removing sugar completely. For someone who wants to remove sugar, but not sure where to start this task can be a bit daunting. Personal Trainer Food makes it super easy. All you have to do is go to their website, choose which foods you would like and wait for them to ship it to you. If you want to do the liquid fast two days before, which I recommend, it really helps detox your body of the sugar you are already eating and jump starts your health goals.
My goal with Personal Trainer Food was to help me loose 30 lbs during this month. I had been doing 60 minutes of cardio 5x a week and my plan was to continue with that regimen. The great thing about Personal Trainer Foods is it’s not a diet, so you never feel like you aren’t getting enough, or you have to stay away from anything- they send all the food your way so all you have to do is heat and enjoy
Pros during the first week.
- I am down 4 inches and 4lbs.
- I will be sharing before and after pictures in my final blog post- so make sure you subscribe to my newsletter list to stay updated on my journey.
- The quality of food is outstanding, the veggies are all super fresh and delicious.
- I feel so much more focused and energized
- Saving time, money and my sanity! I don’t have to struggle with what foods to make- the prep work is done.
- I was able to cut sugars out completely without any detox symptoms.
Cons For the First Week
- While they come in a super-easy-to-use microwavable plastic steamer bag, I usually would avoid the microwave- however the ease of the system makes this perfect for people on the go. Just note that if you aren’t into microwaving, this program might not be for you.
Overall I am very pleased with my energy, time and money I have saved this week on Personal Trainer Food. I haven’t felt hungry, or like I was not eating enough. The portions are large, honestly I didn’t always finish it all. I am so excited to finally be sugar free and the fact they helped me reach this personal goal. So I am excited to try next week and I will let you know how it goes!