Being a review blogger I get packages regularly and every time without fail, my 3 year old daughter asks if it’s for her. Usually, the answer is no. So I couldn’t wait to tell her she had a package when I saw a box from Little Passports on the porch.
As you can imagine, she was equally excited.
I literally couldn’t get her to sit still, because she was having so much fun opening the box
Little Passports will put the box in your child’s name if you would like as well. Sadie can’t read yet, so I just had it sent in my name, but that would be perfect for older children.
Little Passports will take your children on a new adventure every month. You can choose from the USA edition, or the World edition. It features two awesome cartoon characters Sam and Sofia as they ride their magic scooter around the world.
I received the Explorer Kit, which comes with
- a suitcase– This is SO cute! It’s green and blue, and gives the kids a place to put all of their fun adventure gear!
- A letter from Sam & Sofia, which explained how they got their magic scooter.
- Stickers to decorate their very own suitcase with
- A picture of Sam & Sofia, to go with the adventure each month. I was amazed at the quality of the picture. It really helps pull the story together, I loved it!
- A map. Sadie received a map of the world ( a HUGE map), but I am sure you will get a map of the USA with the USA subscription
- Activity Page this is so much fun, it’s a fun page filled with activities to teach your children about different cultures and places.
- Passport, This is so cute. It has a place to add their very own photo. It also comes with questions for the children to answer, and places to add each adventure every month!
- Boarding Pass, this gives the child access to fun games and activities online.
After the first month your World Edition will include;
- Adventure letters from Sam and Sofia
- Fun souvenirs (Japan sushi eraser, Egypt pyramid dig kit and more!)
- Stickers for your suitcase, passport and map
- Activity Sheets
- Boarding Passes to access more online games and activities
The first month of the USA Edition will include
- An introductory letter from Sam and Sofia
- USA Field Guide
- USA Scratch Book
- USA Wall Map
- Disposable Camera and Photo Scavenger Hunt
After The Discovery Kit arrives the first month you will get this in your box,
- A 32-page activity-packed journal covering 2 states
- Pop-out Models
- Access to more information and activities online
I really love this subscription box. I love that it teaches children about different countries and cultures. I love that it comes with activities that will help your children learn. The suitcase and all of the items really make the child feel like a special part of the adventure. The letter and photo helps the child feel like they are right their with Sam & Sofia. The boarding pass opens up a whole new world of learning and exploring on the computer.
Sadie loved that it was an adventure, she also keeps asking about Sam & Sofia. I think having the two characters and fun stories really make the children engage in the whole story each month.
If you want to sign up for a subscription box you can head right on over to http://www.littlepassports.com/
Little Passports has been generous to offer you guys a chance to win a FREE 3 Month Subscription of your choice. (World or USA).
Enter below using the Rafflecopter.